REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
The buyer must take into account the description of the item before requesting a refund. If the item matches the description by the seller and the buyer is unsatisfied, the seller is not responsible for a refund. Exchanges are granted on a case-by-case basis.
If any damages occurred during shipping, or if there are manufacturing defects, please contact us by phone or email to get exchange or refund instructions. Customers have 10 business days from the day of delivery to initiate return or exchange.
Please do not directly return any product without notifying CasketMart as this may cause a delay in the process.
To initiate return and refund you must:
1. Have the original package.
2. Product must be in unused condition as received.
3. Item must not be changed in any way.
4. Must be within the 10 days from delivery date of return/refund days.
5. Have the name and contact information of the buyer.
Shipping cost isn’t refundable. In the event of free shipping CasketMart will deduct the actual shipping cost from the refund.